Erectile Dysfunction Treatments
Erectile dysfunction or impotence affects over 40% of men over the age of 40. Erectile dysfunction or impotence is extremely common and many men are embarrassed to talk to their reguular doctor and afraid to buy medications from the internet.
Very many men experience erectile dysfunction at some time in their lives. For lots of men, stressful events at work or at home, emotional problems and sometimes different diseases or medications will cause their erection to fail.
Erectile dysfunction is not quite as simple as just not getting an erection. It may mean getting an erection but not one which is hard enough to have penetrative sex. This is usually extremely embarrassing and often shaming for some men. Once it's happened then it's common for men to fear that it will happen again, each and every time. A vicious circle is set up which then defeats almost every sexual attempt.
What can Freedomhealth do to help?
- We will help you accurately pin-point the origin of the erectile dysfunction.
- We will help you exclude other serious medical problems like diabetes or hormone imbalance which may be causing the impotence or erectile dysfunction.
- We can advise you on a very personal basis as to which of the common erectile dysfunction medications are best for you.
- We will prescribe for you and guide you to reputable, cost effective pharmacies.
- We can prescribe for you after a telephone consultation, during which you will have a consultation with a real, General Medical Council and Healthcare Commission registered doctor, who will give you a name and registration number and so you can be sure you've had the best advice.
- Our doctors are real and don't hide behind an anonymous prescription pad.