STD tests and testing in Central London. Painless, hassle free and ultra discreet. We use the newest techniques to ensure that our testing is sophisticated, accurate and above all, painless. You don't have to give your real name. You can walk in or make an a convenient appointment.
- Discreet, anonymous Central London clinic
- You don't need to give your real name
- No reporting to Government database
- Ultra-fast, state-of-the art STD testing
- Open Mon to Sat
Our "Full Sexual Health Check" includes sameday tests for HIV together with tests for Syphilis, Urine or swab for Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis B antigen or immunity together with a further swab for other commonly sexually transmitted diseases such as mycoplasma, ureaplasma, staphylococcus, streptococcus and candida. This Full Test costs £295. A modified version is available if some of these tests are not required. We can offer bespoke sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing in London depending on your circumstances.
Other more specialised sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing such as for Herpes Simplex I and II; Trichomonas; Gardnerella and also Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is readily available. Cervical smears and anal smears for detection of early abnormalities or cancers are readily available.
- We have abolished the traditional long waits for testing and treatment.
- We want to make your visit to us for your Sexual Health Check up as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
- We will always preserve your anonymity and secrecy.
- We will communicate the results of all sexual health testing to you within the shortest possible time.
- If specialist care is needed we will happily refer you to one of a number of sympathetic colleagues.
For more information about Sexually Transmitted Disease and Infection testing at Freedomhealth call 02076371600 Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.30pm AND Saturdays 10.30 am to 3.30pm. You can be seen by appointment or just by walking in to our friendly, smart building on the corner of Harley Street and New Cavendish Street. Visit our Sexual Health Forum for easy questions and answers.